Congratulations on having your abstract accepted for presentation at the upcoming NMD Summer Course Budapest 2019, Hungary. We have been working hard over the past few months to bring together the Congress programme and appreciate your contribution to it. Below you will find some useful information to ensure that presenting at our Congress is an enjoyable and beneficial experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATION SPEAKERS
Oral Presentation preparation
- Official language: English
- Allowable Presentation File Format: Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri, or Verdana which will be installed on the session room computers. If you use any unique fonts, your presentation may not operate correctly on the session room computer.
- Even if you are giving a presentation by means of PowerPoint, please make Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf) of the same contents and bring it for backing up defects of the display.
- Verification of proper performance at the Registration desk is essential, particularly if video or animation is included in the presentation.
Presentation material submission
- Please bring your presentation files on a USB drive to the file upload room at least one day before your presentation to avoid congestion.
- Presenters will not be allowed to load presentations directly onto the session room computers and they will not be allowed to use personal laptops to avoid problems with computer-projector compatibility.
Allocated presentation time
- Please check your presentation schedule and session on the website. Invited oral presentation may come first at each oral session.
- The order of presenters is able to be changed when one of the presenters of your session does not attend the congress.
- It is important that you arrive at your session room at least 10 minutes before the start of session to make sure that everything prepares for your presentation.
According to the presentation type, the allocated presentation time is different. Please refer to the time standard below;
- Keynote Presentation: 25 min. (20 min + 5 min Q&A) per each
- Standard Oral Presentation Times: 15 min ( 10 min + 5 min Q&A).
- Presenters will be able to control their presentation slides by using a keyboard, mouse or wireless remote pointer at the podium.
- There will be our staff stationed in each session room to assist with any technical issues.
We thank you for your contribution to Summer School.
We look forward to seeing you in Budapest.